2013年1月14日 星期一

Survivor S25 Review觀後感(Updated on Dec 26,12)

【Updated on Dec26/2012】  

[Overall comments on #Survivor S25#]

#Survivor S25# was really a strange season,the contestants I've been thinking n hoping to win was the most!


First was in final 7,I supported Penner as much as I could.
After he has been voted off,I thought it was okay either Malcolm or Lisa won(I didn't think the audience will assume Abi= =lol win in a general thinking),but Malcolm has gone when it came down 2 the final4...

I started 2support Skupin after final IC,his story was so touching!!

After 10years,he did wt he didn't do last time,I respected that...Although my vote still 4Lisa,but...
Just one person I didn't want her 2win(in the final 7,n excepted Abi)!!
Just one person!!!Just like S23,it's surprised me!But I like Sophie...n I didn't like "that person"!
 


 I could not stop thinking if Penner accepted that final4 deal,it would be Carter n him in the final 4.
Or they're going 2keep Abi,instead of Penner?
So he's still in a dangerous position...

Impersonal,either Penner or Malcolm sitting in FTC is an obviously win,but I think Penner would out win Malcolm(n every single one) if it came down to"sole survivor",that why I like him so much!!


Although he always said that he's not playing a solid game,but he outwits 4his talk,n he's outlast in a different meaning,he's the only one who name truly had been thrown around so many times but still survived one after another TC
 

 I don't mind a fourth returning happens!love u♥

【Updated on Dec25/2012,Christmas Day】   

[Intimate review after watching finale n reunion show of #Survivor S25#]

Watched #survivor S25# FTC= = 

Since S20T.T, long time didn't have a sole survivor that let me so disappointed ,n I really thought that Penner should win,n would win if he sat in the FTC!!!!!!!

The second was Malcolm ,a little bit disappointing the rumor was true...
 

Then Lisa,touching by wt Skupin done in the last IC too,even RC,Jeff,Pete...were better than "that people"won,oh!!!!!!goddess y it wasn't the 2peope FTC!!!!!!![y voted off Penner!!!!!] it's sincere a downgrade verdict of this season based on the 'bitch' won...
 


To conclude,100% respects Penner's vote,but 1000% disagrees with it...the best player!!?Penner deserves 2hav that title!

Generally,it's a harmonious reunion show,but
definitely not even a great ending of this season...

n I saw the most crazy scene produced by Dawson= =
lol


【Updated on Dec1/2012】
why penner gone!!!!? I cried4that !so sad!He's the best gamer in this season(no comment 4his performance in others season)
I would verrrrrryy worry if I'm one of the jury,bcaz no one seemed deserves my vote$$ now....X_X 
I agree that one mistake cost penner


#survivor# s25 actually I just think he's amazing,he's one of my favorite players thorough the entire game,I'm so surprised 2my changeable attitude toooooo,but he done well in this season,or I should say the editing senses of him were really well...
He went through a lot[浮雲] 
#survivor#s25 I think penner definitely would win if he could get through this TC,so upset ,feel bad 4him,he's so close this time,the last remain person I think could vote 4 is Lisa n Malcolm,unless some important changes  happened...either one would win this game(ep11 ,leaves me alone!!)
The third hero remains left:Penner: a cool mid-aged man with his secret firm hat,he would win it if he had a second thought,if he's more willing 2tell a lie 2someone who trusts him..." I cannot make it happens "http://t.cn/zjcHIaa how heavy meaning behind the state[可憐] 
really hope that S25's 2people FTC,I truly believe that Penner didn't hav a strong enough alliance brought him 2the end if it's a 2people FTC,but if it's for3 people,he had a great shot of winning this game,
Knowing he could not win it,2people FTC 's more fun 2watch it

沒有留言: