2014年9月3日 星期三

Zankie shipper 的浮與沉 Rollercoaster journey of being a shipper : Get THE WORST out of THE BEST (Zankie obsession Pt.4)

after catching up many posts that analyzing zankie relationship,I secretly hope Zach is not having a legitimately feeling towards Fr*nkie simply b*cause he is such a disgusting human being I hope hope hope PRAY*


I know a decade b4 that Fr*nkie not even close to describe as a “good” guy but it always hits me hard that he’s flirting /cuddling with all the guys (like Cody / Caleb) n willingly hooking up with them… he treated Zach difference (mostly in physical ways) just b*cause he’s the only one that flirted back…

I start to hav a sense that Fr*nkie probably does not even love Zach… flashback  to mainshow Ep2 ,he clicked with Vic immediately n has a HORRIBLE first  impression towards Zach ,that’s why he always talks shit behind his back ,Fr*nkie actually more related to the type of person like Derrick / Cody / Caleb .not Donny / Zach who actually hav a good heart in general

I know there r fulled of theories to explain Fr*nkie attitude/behaviors of trashing Zach,but let be real,LOVE is LOVE n HATE is HATE, I’ll be so hurt if I find out my “BFF” trashing me /non-stopping talked shit abt me / every time ppl mentioned my name just started filling up my negativity to them  …I mean in wt kind of world ppl will do that to other that they consider r  their “friends” ?

action speaks louder than word n I think all shippers hav seen tremendous ACTIONS of how Fr*nkie trashed Zach behind his back …speaking in me ,a quite sensitive ppl ,I distant from frds like these b*cause it just not worth a shot to give them my heart, we all know wt result is going to be

…for me ,if u do care someone ,even listening bad words abt them r hurting MY feeling ,no matter inside or outside the game ,especially u can simply just ignore those words when other ppl trashed ur frd …that make me start to question Fr*nkie TRUE FEELING for Zach or is he seriously having some sort of mental issues that need to continue trashing his “friend” like that to satisfy himself

at the end of the day ,for me FACT is FACT ,EXCUSE is EXCUSE ,no matter how many theories behind ,Fr*nkie’s still trashing Zach n that’s the last thing I expect my REAL FRIENDS OR POTENTIAL PARTNERS will do to me ,it just reminds me one thing : they actually dont love that part of me …we can still remain friends after all these shittyyyyy business but there’s no wayyy I would treat them as genuine as it should be after I discover the truth …

on top of that ,the fact that he didnt even trash Derrick / Cody / Caleb but did that to Zach …make it more convincing to me : First ,failed to find out the BEST side of Zach who claimed to be one of his closest friends inside the hose ;Then, constantly saying how bad Zach is , I can only come to a conclusion that he doesnt appreciate those elements of Zach AT ALL

it’s eating me uppppp so much to see a relationship like this, n honestly the only reasonable cause behind it is Fr*nkie actually dont love Zach that we suppose he should be

it doesnt even matter the content of Fr*nkie words,the fact that he’s trashing his BEST FRIEND since week 2 ,starting rumor without confirming the truth ;constantly zooming in the bad side of Zach …wt he stated abt Zach just simply showed that he CANNOT FULLY ACCEPT WHO ZACH IS ,if that’s the case ,HOW CAN THEY ESTABLISH A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE ?

it just make me so upset …to state the fact that I already dont like Fr*nkie fuck up personality ,not to mention adding up all these questionable behaviors he has .Imagining if Zach doesnt act the way he did n willingly to show how much he obsessed with Fr*nkie  ,all the zankie tags would disappear due to the attitude we saw from Fr*nkie towards Zach (behind his back)

IM still one of the zankie shippers ,I can share as many opinions I want but only time will tell the TRUE story  …but bottom line is I just want Zach be happy ,if he chooses to start a romantic relationship with Fr*nkie ,I would love to see that b*cause they r soooo cute ard each other ,but if it’s not the case I’ll gladly accept as long as Zach stays happy

IM not speaking for anybody n that’s just my 100% opinions… I just hope the distance Zach now has from Fr*nkie after bonding with him over 60 some days can finally open his eye enough to notice the fuck up side of Fr*nkie J Grande personality (literally ,who r u ?)

I PRAY*

沒有留言: